From: Richard Maine on
Uno <merrilljensen(a)q.com> wrote:

> Richard Maine wrote:
>
> > Allow me to observe that what is pretty much FAQ number 1 applies here.
>
> I'm curious what you meant here. Is faq #1 "how do I link this darn
> thing?" Or were you thinking of something more general?

I meant something far more general. In particular, I meant the
subsequent two sentences in my post. I apologize for failing to
punctuate appropriately to make that clear. A colon would have helped.
Those two sentences were:

> If you understood what the problem was, then you would not be asking for
> help. So odds are high that your guess as to what is important is wrong.

Ok. it isn't really a question, so I shouldn't properly call it a FAQ.
More like frequent answer number 1.

domain: summertriangle | -- Mark Twain
From: Uno on

--