From: Ashley Sheridan on
I know it' not the right place to post this, but this is the only
mailing list i'm on, and guessed this might be interesting to one of you
possibly?

I've a friend looking to place a Linux administrator in Israel (I've no
idea what part, she didn't say)

If you want, you can replay back off-list and I can pass her work email
address along or something. I'm just asking here as a favor for her
really.

Sorry if this message doesn't seem appropriate. I won't be making a
habit of this sort of thing, honest! Like I said, just doing a friend a
favor, and not getting anything out of this myself

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk