From: vaibhavi on
I am working on project of salary deduction system. In this project there are forms like loan and RD calculation. I want to make calculation of loan or RD once in a month. and as month changes(i.e increases by 1)
loan will be decrease by specific installment and RD will increase by specific installment.
If this calculation is already done in a month before dd 25 and the user try to calculate again, then i want to give the warning to the user like "Sorry The record is already calculated". If no record is calculated before 25th then user can calculate for this record.
In this form i am using ADODC. The calculation for loan or RD is on command button.Please give me some solution for How can i do this?

Combine Classic ASP and ASP.NET Content Seamlessly with IFRAMES
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0f6f8120-4cb1-4c17-a438-9aaa7d3d8535/combine-classic-asp-and-a.aspx