From: buzz95610 on
Im trying to create a visio documet from excel and would like to know how to
find all the properties that can be set for different types of objects on a
visio page.

for example I created a Dynamic Connector like this
Set mastObj = stnObj.Masters.ItemU("Dynamic connector")
Set conn = pagObj.Drop(mastObj, 5, 5)

and it gets on the page but what I dont know is how to set its type to be a
Curved Connector and what all the properties are for setting the position and
curve parameters or properties.
Is there some place or a book on it ?

the first two lines work the third does not I would like to know what are
all the possible proterties to set that are in Quotes and what possible
values to set them to

conn.Cells("LineColor") = 4
conn.Cells("LineWeight") = 0.045

conn.Cells("LineStyle") = "Curved Connector"

From: JLGWhiz on
Did you post in the Visio ng?