From: David on
Navigate to the following in your registry:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Common\Mail Settings\

Add a New String Value of "ReplySignature" with a value of "None".

This will cause the Reply Signature option from showing up within an email. Don't forget to add the signature first before adding this registry item otherwise, the option to create/modify your signature won't be available.

I have Office 2010 so mine will show as Office 14.0

mooski3 wrote:

lock signature for all users
22-Jul-08

Good morning,
We are using Exchange 2007, and have users on Outlook XP, 2003, and 2007.
Is there a way to lock-down all of their signatures so they don't mess with
the ones we put in place for them?

We are planning on going through each computer and setting the signatures
individually, but is there a way to auto-distribute a sig. format? Thanks!

On Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:36 PM
mooski3 wrote:

lock signature for all users
Good morning,
We are using Exchange 2007, and have users on Outlook XP, 2003, and 2007.
Is there a way to lock-down all of their signatures so they don't mess with
the ones we put in place for them?

We are planning on going through each computer and setting the signatures
individually, but is there a way to auto-distribute a sig. format? Thanks!

On Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:14 AM
frier wrote:

Re: lock signature for all users
wrote:
=A0
th
nks!

We deploy email signatures from one location using 3rd party program
(i.e. eMailSignature):
http://www.brandedmails.com

WPF Binding Beyond the Limitation of Name Scopes
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ef583104-e507-491d-b05f-49faac8854c8/wpf-binding-beyond-the-li.aspx
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Do you realize you just responded to a thread that's 2 years old?

--

Kathleen Orland