From: Murphy Choy on
Hi,

You can score the dataset by including it in a score statement in the original proc logistic.

From: Wensui Liu on
what murphy said is very true.
however, i had bad experience with the sas score file. the best way
per my experience is to write the formula out in an explicit
functional form.

--
WenSui Liu
From: Murphy Choy on
Hi Wensui,

Well that is typically what is required in banking sectors where the people are concerned about the scorecard discrepancies where small differences of 1 or 2 points is cause for alert.

But I totally agreed with you on the fact that people can be uncomfortable with using an automated scoring system. Occasionally I do use hand counting as a form of verification.