From: stu7 on
I am looking for, but not finding, a plain inkjet printer... a NEW
printer which
uses one black ink cartridge only, with no provision for color
cartridges or
printing... just a printer, not a scanner or fax or whatever.

In the past Ive used the HP Deskjet (earliest)... also, I had a Canon
BJ-1 or
BJ-10 which was used just one black ink cartridge... however, when I
look
today, everything is either color, which somehow allows B&W printing,
or
it is a laser toner type office printer... I dont want laser.

Ive also seen several specialized cartridge sets for black and white
photo
printing... nice, but really, all I want is plain black ink in one
cartridge and
nothing else.

Somebody must still be making one. Anybody at all know where to
look ?

Thanks for reading

Pages: 1
Prev: utax cd 1120