From: suzette on
trying to find a font called "invitation" thanx for any help.
suz

From: relic on
suzette wrote:
> trying to find a font called "invitation" thanx for any help.
> suz

Here's the source, but the site seems to be down right now.
http://www.pca.ne.jp/fff/newfont/search.cgi?start=120&group=New-I

--
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity

From: Granny Grump on

>suzette wrote:
>> trying to find a font called "invitation" thanx for any help.

Well, here are some free wedding invitation fonts...might this be one
of them?
http://www.font-fonts.net/free-wedding-invitation-font.html
From: relic on
suzette wrote:
> not quite, the fonts name is invitation. thanx for the help . suz

The link I gave you is for the font "Invitation"
--
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity

From: relic on
suzette wrote:
> not quite, the fonts name is invitation. thanx for the help . suz

http://www.free-fonts.com/cgi-bin1/fsearch.pl?search=Invitation

The link to the source seems to be broken though.

--
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: wab notification window
Next: XP Installation Problem