From: Mirko on
Hello again,

A while ago I ran across a large lisp library that consisted of upward
of 50 files. It contained all kinds of utilities (one of them was
plotting) with the purpose of providing a common extended layer to cl.

Can someone please remind me of its name?

Thank you,

Mirko
From: Giovanni Gigante on
Mirko wrote:
> It contained all kinds of utilities (one of them was
> plotting) with the purpose of providing a common extended layer to cl.

CLLIB / CLOCC perhaps?
From: Raffael Cavallaro on
On 2010-02-19 09:00:20 -0500, Mirko said:

> Hello again,
>
> A while ago I ran across a large lisp library that consisted of upward
> of 50 files. It contained all kinds of utilities (one of them was
> plotting) with the purpose of providing a common extended layer to cl.
>
> Can someone please remind me of its name?

libcl:
<http://libcl.com/>

btw, its uber (�ber - german for over, beyond, hence superlative).

I think a luber library would be one that lets you interface common
lisp to WD-40 or KY jelly. ;^)
--
Raffael Cavallaro

From: Nicolas Neuss on
Raffael Cavallaro <raffaelcavallaro(a)pas.espam.s.il.vous.plait.mac.com>
writes:

> libcl: <http://libcl.com/>

This looks also very interesting. Can some user say more about it? How
does it compare with clbuild?

Nicolas
From: Alberto Riva on
Raffael Cavallaro wrote:

> I think a luber library would be one that lets you interface common lisp
> to WD-40 or KY jelly. ;^)

It would give the word APPLY a whole new meaning... ;)

Alberto