From: Dave Peterson on
Did you try all the suggestions at your other thread--or one of your other
threads?

--

Dave Peterson
From: Dave Peterson on

--

Dave Peterson
From: Christina on
This is a sample.

F G H
VendorID
Brodies Inv5 6/3/2010
55.00

Inv6 6/3/2010
155.00

Inv7 6/3/2010
255.00

VendorID
Caladium Inv1 6/3/2010
515.00

Inv2 6/3/2010
525.00

Inv3 6/3/2010
535.00
Thanks

I need the vendor ID copied down so I sort the spreadsheet.

From: Jim Thomlinson on
This should be close...

Dim rngFound As Range
Dim strFirst As Range
Dim rngToSearch As Range

Set rngToSearch = Range("F:F")
Set rngFound = rngToSearch.Find(what:="Vendor ID", _
LookAt:=xlWhole, _
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
MatchCase:=False)
If rngFound Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "Nothing Found"
Else
strFirst = rngFound.Address
Do
With rngFound
.ClearContents
.Offset(1, 0).Copy Destination:=Range(.Offset(1, 0), _
.Offset(1, 0).End(xlDown))
End With
Set rngFound = rngToSearch.FindNext(rngFound)
Loop Until rngFound.Address = strFirst
End If
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: Christina on
Yes, I tried all the suggestions, including this recent one.

Thanks