From: Marc on
i lost all my msgs in Outlook Express when i did not shut down properly.
would greatly appreciate help to retrieve them. thank you.
From: Bruce Hagen on
See your first post about this issue.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[Guess your newsgroups are horked, too.]

See
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress/browse_frm/thread/60795982440b358e

Marc wrote:
> i lost all my msgs in Outlook Express when i did not shut down properly.
> would greatly appreciate help to retrieve them. thank you.

Pages: 1
Prev: lost msgs in inbox
Next: Port 110 and earthlink