From: Carina on
My mom somehow changed the stmp server to an old one stil in the system.
When i changed it back, all of the old emails in the inbox was gone. Cox
won't help because they don't support outlook. Any ideas?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Carina" <Carina(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My mom somehow changed the stmp server to an old one stil in the system.
> When i changed it back, all of the old emails in the inbox was gone. Cox
> won't help because they don't support outlook. Any ideas?

You did not than simply change the SMTP server because changing the SMTP
server won't erase anything. You did more that that. Explain *exactly*
(step-by-step) what you did.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]