From: bluejuzt19 on
pleas help, ive lost my xp cd key is there any wayi can contact microsoft
to get my cd keys
From: LD55ZRA on
Have you still got a working machine in which you used that CD key? If so
then this program will get it for you:

For 32 bit machine:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey.zip

For 64bit machine:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey-x64.zip

hth

From: Greg Russell on
In news:hnmssg$j6g$1(a)speranza.aioe.org,
LD55ZRA <LD55ZRA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> Have you still got a working machine in which you used that CD key?
> If so then this program will get it for you:
>
> For 32 bit machine:
> http://www.nirsoft....

I noticed in my testing that the program also ftp's a copy of the key to a
machine in the Ukraine ... does M$ have an office there?

From: LD55ZRA on

"Greg Russell" <grussell(a)invalid.com> wrote in message

> I noticed in my testing that the program also ftp's a copy of the key to a
> machine in the Ukraine ... does M$ have an office there?

Your testing has serious flaws. Try again boy!! this time be more
scientific and make sure your system is clean of any malwares or not
contaminated with pig's scum.

From: Peter Foldes on

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246
--