From: dsouza on
while editing a picture i lost it completely and now only a blank screen
appears when i click on that icon the original picture is not there it is
fully blank why how do i recover that picture now
From: JoAnn Paules on
With so little information, I'd suggest saving another copy from the source
(camera, scanner, whatever).

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]