From: darfun on
lsas.blaster.keylogger virus is a trojan that steals your personal
information and transmits to the remote server. Heres a tutorial on
how to avoid Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger infection and how to remove this
virus from an ainfected computer
http://darfuns.com/remove-trojan-lsas-blaster-keylogger/
From: Rob on
darfun <darfun.inc(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> lsas.blaster.keylogger virus is a trojan that steals your personal
> information and transmits to the remote server. Heres a tutorial on
> how to avoid Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger infection and how to remove this
> virus from an ainfected computer

Be careful!
This site suggest you to download a removal tool.
Never download removal tools from sites that are advertised in spam
messages like the above. They usually are malicious.
From: Bjarke Andersen on
darfun <darfun.inc(a)gmail.com> crashed Echelon writing news:ef95b7ed-b563-
4e20-83d0-bdb1854bf168(a)o8g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:

> lsas.blaster.keylogger virus is a trojan that steals your personal
> information and transmits to the remote server. Heres a tutorial on
> how to avoid Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger infection and how to remove this
> virus from an ainfected computer

This relates to Cisco how???

--
Bjarke Andersen
From: Rob on
Bjarke Andersen <bjarke.andersen(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> darfun <darfun.inc(a)gmail.com> crashed Echelon writing news:ef95b7ed-b563-
> 4e20-83d0-bdb1854bf168(a)o8g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:
>
>> lsas.blaster.keylogger virus is a trojan that steals your personal
>> information and transmits to the remote server. Heres a tutorial on
>> how to avoid Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger infection and how to remove this
>> virus from an ainfected computer
>
> This relates to Cisco how???

He is a persistent spammer of nonrelated groups.
I think it is best to avoid his information and tools.
They probably are malicious.
From: Morph on
In the message <slrnhtvnnm.blj.nomail(a)xs8.xs4all.nl> Rob wrote:

| Bjarke Andersen <bjarke.andersen(a)gmail.com> wrote:
| > darfun <darfun.inc(a)gmail.com> crashed Echelon writing news:ef95b7ed-b563-
| > 4e20-83d0-bdb1854bf168(a)o8g2000yqo.googlegroups.com:
| >
| >> lsas.blaster.keylogger virus is a trojan that steals your personal
| >> information and transmits to the remote server. Heres a tutorial on
| >> how to avoid Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger infection and how to remove this
| >> virus from an ainfected computer
| >
| > This relates to Cisco how???
|
| He is a persistent spammer of nonrelated groups.
| I think it is best to avoid his information and tools.
| They probably are malicious.

Rob, he is in everyone's spam filter for a long time now.
All I see are your replies to his messages :)