From: shaiqbashir on
Hi guys!

Well im using LABVIEW 8.0.1 on my pc.

What im experiencing is the problem with lvanlys.dll file.

Whenever in my block diagram, i go in Signal Processing> waveform measurements> amplitude and level measurement and drag it on my block diagram i get the following error:

k:\national instruments\labview8.0\resource\lvanlys.dll
A DLL initializtion routine failed

and then comes,

generic error
the file lvanlys.dll is not a valid LABVIEW file

Please tell me how to solve this problem. Im really getting affected due to this single dll.

Your earlier reply shall be highly appreciated.

Good Bye!
From: eek on
Hello,
You might first consider repairing the LabVIEW software. If you go to Start>>Control Panel>>Add/Remove Programs>>National Instruments and select Change, you can choose to Repair the LabVIEW 8.0.1 patch install. If this doesn't work, you should try uninstalling the patch, repairing LabVIEW 8.0 and then reinstalling the 8.0.1 patch.
Let's see where this gets us.
Cheers,
Emilie Kopp
Applications Engineer