From: JOSEPH WEBER on
There is no rhyme or reason to it. It just stops after a couple of lines.

From: EricG on
Have you tried something as simple as rebooting or shutting down and powering
up your PC?

From: p45cal on

perhaps you have 'Break on all Errors' selected in the General tab of
the Options Dialogue box under Tools|Options in the Visual Basic
Editor?