From: JOSEPH WEBER on
All of my macros are pausing at various points. Is there a control somewhere
that I may have hit by mistake? Is there any way to stop it from doing this?
It gives me the option to continue, but I don't want to have to keep pressing
continue.
From: Rick Rothstein on
Are there any lines in your code that are highlighted in red? If so, those
lines are designated as break points and your code will stop on them. If you
have them and want to remove them, just click on the "red dot" next to them
in the gray left-hand border for that code window. Another reason your code
might stop is if you have a Stop statement in your code... that statement
will also evoke a break in your code.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: p45cal on

What's the code that is highlighted? Is there an error message? Is
there a brown blob on the left of the code where it stops? Does it say
"Debug.Assert..."

;
7
0
3
1
9
0

:

--
p45cal

*p45cal*
p45cal's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=558
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=196743

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: EricG on
Can you provide some more details? What exactly is the message you are
getting? Is it presented in a dialog box? What is the title of the dialog
box (at the top of the box)? Is there actually a button labeled "Continue"?

If instead you do have a bunch of break points in your VBA code, then go
into the VB Editor, and select "Clear All Breakpoints" from the "Debug" menu
and that will remove them.

Eric

From: JOSEPH WEBER on
Wish i could do a print screen. The title is Microsoft Visual Basic. The
message is Code execution has been interrupted. I have buttons of "Continue",
"End", "Debug" and "Help". I don't have any breakpoints in the code. This
happened to me before and I put in: Application.EnableCancelKey = xlDisabled,
but i don't want to do that to every macro I have and plus I may need to stop
it for some reason or another.