From: Billy on
I want a macro to be useable only on even number rows, AND
NonBlankcells. I need something like an If Then statement? Like If
ActiveCell.Row _______ Then Exit Sub? Thank you for your help.

Tonso
From: Dave Peterson on
if activecell.row mod 2 = 0 then
'it's an even row

if isempty(activecell.value) then
'it's empty

--

Dave Peterson
From: Billy on
On Apr 22, 9:05 am, Dave Peterson <peter...(a)verizonXSPAM.net> wrote:
> if activecell.row mod 2 = 0 then
>   'it's an even row
>
> if isempty(activecell.value) then
>   'it's empty
>
> Billy wrote:
>
> > I want a macro to be useable only on even number rows, AND
> > NonBlankcells. I need something like an If Then statement? Like If
> > ActiveCell.Row _______ Then Exit Sub? Thank you for your help.
>
> > Tonso
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

Thanks so very much Dave. Works perfect! You MVPs [and of course some
non-MPVs also) sure add value to Excel!

Thanks again,

Tonso