From: shaji on
Hi

I am getting a list of data from other department having columns from A to J
and around 1000 records. in this list column "J" contains name of clients
and there may be 5 to 20 records of each client. I have another Master list
of Clients in which I have given separate font and/or cell colour for each
client.

what I would like to do is to look client name from the Master list of
Client and copy the font and/or cell colour to the record ie. A:J

Please help me with a macro so that I can save too much time

thanks

From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel