From: Stevie on
Hi,
HELP!
If I open a new workbook , copy or add text into multiple cells and then do
a Shift to highlight the block of cells the flashing lines around the cells
dissapear and I don't have enough time to do a Ctrl C to copy them!
It doesn't matter if it is new text, copied text from email or another
workbook. If I send that workbook to a colleague he can do it no bother?

Any ideas???
From: Daryl S on
Stevie -

The flashing lines show up after you do the Ctrl C to copy. What do you
mean you don't have time to Ctrl C?

--
Daryl S