From: pkk1964 on
Hi, I am looking for a macro that requests input of a reference code and then
a date and then filters the data in my spreadsheet based on this criteria. I
am using excel 2007. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.
From: Don Guillett on
You can probably record a macro while doing it manually and then clean it up
and add input boxes to ask the question or input your variable in a cell and
use that. If all else fails,

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software