From: "Jeff Huang" on
Hi All.

I found when I send a email via alias,the Return-Path is null.

For example,the alias :

id1(a)domain1.com:id1(a)domain2.com

when I sent a email from id2(a)domain.com to id1(a)domain1.com,I found I recevie from id1(a)domain2.com and found the Return-Path is null.

How can I set it to enable returen path
From: mouss on
Jeff Huang a ��crit :
> Hi All.
>
> I found when I send a email via alias,the Return-Path is null.
>
> For example,the alias :
>
> id1(a)domain1.com:id1(a)domain2.com <mailto:id1(a)domain1.com:id1(a)domain2.com>

sorry, unparsable...
please copy-paste.
anyway, in alias_maps, there's no domain in the left hand side:
joe: jim(a)example.com

> when I sent a email from id2(a)domain.com <mailto:id2(a)domain.com> to
> id1(a)domain1.com,I <mailto:id1(a)domain1.com,I> found I recevie from
> id1(a)domain2.com <mailto:id1(a)domain2.com> and found the Return-Path is null.
>
> How can I set it to enable returen path

the return-path is null in bounces or if your mailer generates it.
and in any case, alias rewrite doesn't has no influence on the return-path.

so you have another problem. please explain exactly what happens and
show examples and logs.