From: MASEL GOSKOP on

From: Larry Linson on
You are cluttering many newsgroups where you aren't going to get help. Did
you read my previous reply? I told you who to contact, who actually might be
able to help you.

Larry

From: "thomas" tom on

From: Risse on

"MASEL GOSKOP" <MASELGOSKOP(a)WE:KOM> kirjoitti
viestiss�:O9jndvC0KHA.2512(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

From: Fastrac.Design on
I don't think he is listening to you! Arnt you glad all "administrators"
arnt this thick!