From: Brad Pears on
We have an SBS 2000 server running exchange 2000. When I go into AD users
and computers exchange mailbox security poperties, I am unable to change
some settings because they are being inherited. Where is the parent that
they are being inherited from?

This particular user is located in an OU that was created to house terminal
server users.

Help!

Thanks, Brad

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
It could be the server, administrative group or organization. You can use
ADSI Edit in the Configuration space to examine permissions on each object,
but be sure you know what you're doing before you change things there or you
might not like the result.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Brad Pears on
Thanks Ed... I will definately be careful!

Brad