From: John-picks2592 on
I have an area in the middle of a form template I am making, from line 6 to
26, cells C D E F G (cells are merged and centered on each line) that I am
trying to make a user entered text area that will automatically start typing
on line 7 once line 6 is full, line 8 when 7 is full etc. Cant figure this
out, can do manually but would be great to make automatic. I am using office
2000. Any insite greatly appreciated.
From: Gord Dibben on
Excel has no way of knowing how much text you have typed until you hit
Enter, Tab or arrow out of a cell.

I would just plop a TextBox onto the sheet.

Size it to fit.

TextBoxes automatically wrap text.

Alternative.............create one large merged cell C6:G26

Set to wrap text and vertical alignment to Top

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP