From: Eric Gisin on
You want the Hitachi cfadisk disk filter driver (source included).
http://www.lancelhoff.com/downloads/USB_LocalDisk.zip
http://www.lancelhoff.com/make-windows-see-any-usb-flash-drive-as-local-disk/

However, I could not get pagefile.sys created with or without it.
I did run a disk editor on the root dir, and see numerous deleted pagefile.sys.

Ignore all the idiot trolls who claim temp/page usage will kill flash cards.
Ignore the raving lunatics who claim low-latency flash cannot do paging.
I am fed up with you ignorant fucks who show up in any thread about flash drives.

Pagefile is small random IO, and as long the drive has seek times of a few msec
it is much better than IDE hard drives with seek times over 10 msec.
My card reader with 1G SD has seek time of 2.5 msec, wish I could page on it.