From: tcash158 on
I am on a fire department and I want to make our run forms where we can fill
in the blanks and then print them if need be. I have office 2007 but have no
idea how to do this, and I have seen forms on the internet that are pdf forms
that have worked like we need. Any help is greatly appreciated.
From: db on
pdf forms can be made with
the full retail version of acrobat.

however, in office what you