From: cam54901 on
How do I figure out my incoming e-mail server type (pop3, http, or imap), my
incoming mail server (pop3 or imap) and my outgoing e-mail server (stmp) name
for the e-mail cam54901(a)yahoo.com and if that one is not compatible then for
the e-mail larson0389(a)fvtc.edu? I have been to both sites and cannot find
this information anywhere.
From: Peter Foldes on
Now that you posted your email addresses you will most likely be getting some mail
from spammers.
As far as you issue is concerned you might want to post which email client you are
using . Crystal Ball is out of order here

--
Peter

From: Andy on
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:06:01 -0800, cam54901
<cam54901(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I figure out my incoming e-mail server type (pop3, http, or imap), my
>incoming mail server (pop3 or imap) and my outgoing e-mail server (stmp) name
>for the e-mail cam54901(a)yahoo.com and if that one is not compatible then for
>the e-mail larson0389(a)fvtc.edu? I have been to both sites and cannot find
>this information anywhere.

How to access Yahoo! Mail Plus using an email reader
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html