From: TomCU on
I've installed Excel 2007 recently. I notice when I manually select
non-contiguous cells using the ctrl key that the selected cells are not
highlighted like they were in Excel 97. At first I thought I was losing the
selection altogether but I noticed that the current cell had a thin outline
instead of the heavier normal outline. It was then I saw that the selected
cells were actually very faintly shaded. I checked that the cells were really
selected by migrating through them with the Enter or Tab key. Is there any
way to make the selected calls more visible? Or is something wrong with my
program?
From: Pete_UK on
I think that is how Excel 2007 has been designed - it seems a common
complaint. Some respondents in the past have suggested adjusting the
contrast on the monitor, so your could see if that improves things for
you.

Hope this helps.

Pete