From: greenfish on
is there any maximum line number of INI file when using
::GetPrivateProfileString(...)?
i'm making a long INI file, so just afraid of the limitation of the INI file
length.

thank you.

From: Christian Kaiser on
Don't use an INI file. There is a limitation about 32 KB (Win95 or
such), I don't know whether it's still valid.

See http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2007/11/26/6523907.aspx
also.

Christian

From: antoine on

"Christian Kaiser" <bchk(a)gmx.de> wrote in message
> Don't use an INI file. There is a limitation about 32 KB (Win95 or
> such), I don't know whether it's still valid.

No, there is no limit on NT family OS
You can use INI files without problems.