From: Archimedes Plutonium on

plutonium.archimedes(a)gmail.com wrote:
> It appears Google is censoring Archimedes Plutonium for I cannot access
> google groups nor even my google gmail.
>
> Apparently enough people have complained to Google so as to cut my access to google groups.
>
> So if sci.math, sci.physics, sci. newsgroups does not have Archimedes Plutonium posts it is because Google has cut me off
>
> So much for Freedom of Speech, is only as good as the next mob lynch party

That incident serves to remind me of how horribly dependent I am on
one company to
communicate out and get information in.

Did others experience a glitch at the time the above post was made?

And I could only get out on Math Forum for all Google channels were
closed.

Was it a overall Google "down" or was it a Google target of just
Archimedes Plutonium?

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/