From: elca on

Hello

I'm making auto-login script by use mechanize python.

Before I was used mechanize with no problem, but http://www.gmarket.co.kr in
this site I couldn't make it .

whenever i try to login always login page was returned even with correct
gmarket id , pass, i can't login and I saw some suspicious message

"<script language=javascript>top.location.reload();</script>"

I think this related with my problem, but don't know exactly how to handle .

i was upload my script in here
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/151607/

if anyone can help me much appreciate thanks in advance

From: elca on

elca wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm making auto-login script by use mechanize python.
>
> Before I was used mechanize with no problem, but http://www.gmarket.co.kr
> in this site I couldn't make it .
>
> whenever i try to login always login page was returned even with correct
> gmarket id , pass, i can't login and I saw some suspicious message
>
> "<script language=javascript>top.location.reload();</script>"
>
> I think this related with my problem, but don't know exactly how to handle
> .
>
> i was upload my script in here
>
> # -*- coding: cp949 -*-
> from lxml.html import parse, fromstring
> import sys,os
> import mechanize, urllib
> import cookielib
> import re
> from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup,BeautifulStoneSoup,Tag
>
> try:
>
> params = urllib.urlencode({'command':'login',
> 'url':'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gmarket.co.kr%2F',
> 'member_type':'mem',
> 'member_yn':'Y',
> 'login_id':'tgi177',
> 'image1.x':'31',
> 'image1.y':'26',
> 'passwd':'tk1047',
> 'buyer_nm':'',
> 'buyer_tel_no1':'',
> 'buyer_tel_no2':'',
> 'buyer_tel_no3':''
>
> })
> rq = mechanize.Request("http://www.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/login.asp")
> rs = mechanize.urlopen(rq)
> data = rs.read()
>

> logged_in = r'input_login_check_value' in data
> if logged_in:
> print ' login success !'
> rq = mechanize.Request("http://www.gmarket.co.kr")
> rs = mechanize.urlopen(rq)
> data = rs.read()
> print data
>
> else:
> print 'login failed!'
> pass
> quit()
> except:
> pass
>

> if anyone can help me much appreciate thanks in advance

i was updated my script source