From: John on
Is there a free utility (or very low cost) available that will clean up my
4700 of all the temp files, temp internet files, cookies, etc.? Tried one
called mem maid a while back but it caused some other problems.

John

From: Amirov Zakhar on
Try Pocket Mechanic by Andrey Tomov.
It will clrean registry and file system.

"John" <jstein(a)spamfreeusa.net> wrote in message
> Is there a free utility (or very low cost) available that will clean up my
> 4700 of all the temp files, temp internet files, cookies, etc.? Tried one
> called mem maid a while back but it caused some other problems.
>
> John

Pages: 1
Next: FM Tuner SDIO