From: KLS on
Hi,
does anybody know where could I find/buy FM tuner as an SDIO? By now, I
found only for Palm (http://store.yahoo.com/ibizpda/sdposp.html), so that's
one more thing that confuses me. If it's SDIO, shouldn't it mean it works on
all SDIO compatible devices?

Thanks,
KLS

From: Scrote on
KLS wrote:
>> Hi,
>> does anybody know where could I find/buy FM tuner as an SDIO? By
>> now, I found only for Palm
>> (http://store.yahoo.com/ibizpda/sdposp.html), so that's one more
>> thing that confuses me. If it's SDIO, shouldn't it mean it works on
>> all SDIO compatible devices?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> KLS

This one appears to work on CE
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.c-guys.net/products/sd-radio.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsd%2Bradio%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26c2coff%3D1
--
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who
cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

From: Sooner Al [MVP] on
Personally I think a small transistor radio works very well...

Just call me old fashioned...:-)

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

From: emedendorp on
Actually right on the page it says that it is not compatible with PPC's

From: KLS on
Thanks a lot for help, Scrote.
Unfortunately, as far as I understood (via Google Translator) they do not
ship outside of Japan. :(