From: Sumit R via PocketPCJunkies.com on
Hi Pocket PC gurus,

I have bought one Medion Pocket PC - MD 95000 from Aldi(Germany) today.
Tried installing the SW.
The problem is that it is stuck up at the "Ausrichten(Align)" screen , and
is not going further.

I am able to do active sync also.

Please help.

Thanx
Sumit

Do you by any chance how a screen protector? If so it's more than likely
stuck under the bezel causing the display not to respond.

"Sumit R via PocketPCJunkies.com" <forum(a)nospam.PocketPCJunkies.com> wrote
in message news:effe047840e14b449b040b9c498093b3(a)PocketPCJunkies.com...

From: Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com on
Sumit R via PocketPCJunkies.com wrote:
> Hi Pocket PC gurus,
>
> I have bought one Medion Pocket PC - MD 95000 from Aldi(Germany)
> today. Tried installing the SW.
> The problem is that it is stuck up at the "Ausrichten(Align)" screen
> , and is not going further.

This isn't the first time I've heard of similar issues with the MD95000.
Some had success by using a small piece of paper to run around the edge of
the screen under the bezel to clear dust or other contaminants that were
affecting the digitizer. For most however, a replacement was necessary.

--
Darren Griffin
Editor

From: Sumit R via PocketPCJunkies.com on
Hi Darren,

Thanks for the reply. I'll try this today when I am back home from work and
get back to you with results.

Also, as the Pocket Pc is bought in Germany , Its OS as well as the user
manual are all in German ! Can you suggest a place from where I can get to
see/download english versions of the OS/ Manual?

Once again,
Thanks in advance,
Sumit

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:37:30 GMT, Sumit R via PocketPCJunkies.com
wrote:

> I have bought one Medion Pocket PC - MD 95000 from Aldi(Germany) today.
> Tried installing the SW.
> The problem is that it is stuck up at the "Ausrichten(Align)" screen , and
> is not going further.

I've seen a similar posting about the MD95000 in a Dutch newsgroup.
The woman had to return the PDA. I suggest you do the same.

--
HP iPAQ h2210 | Brando Workshop Protector Plus | HP Leather Belt Case | Kingston CF 1 GiB |
SanDisk CF 256 MiB | D-Link DBT-120