From: Uno on
My capability to program in the field is predicated on USB SSD's working
like they should. All of a sudden, they don't, and it's something I've
got to straighten out.

q1) Is there a windows 7 users group for usenet that might tell me why
no windows 7 computer I tried with my last 2 stick purchases work.

My old one, which I had misplaced in a darker corner of my desk (still
in plain view), works.

If I understand the narrative, flashdrive producers were getting sued
for the many and various things you could do with its capability. Me, I
don't use access to decide whether I intend something malicious, and I
sure don't need a program to get on the inside of people's affairs.

So, understand, I'm only asking asking for the ability to use a compiler
to solve my clients' problems with the accuracy that defines my
craftsmanship.

Anyone heard anything about this?
-
Uno
From: Mok-Kong Shen on
Uno wrote:

> q1) Is there a windows 7 users group for usenet that might tell me why
> no windows 7 computer I tried with my last 2 stick purchases work.

I don't clearly understand your problem. Do you mean that the files that
you transferred with a USB stick from a computer running e.g. Windows 98
to another running Windows 7 got wrong? There is no reason why this
could happen, excepting that there is a virus infection IMHO.

M. K. Shen