From: Valeria on
Dear experts,
after spending 3 weeks working on macros for a long workbook I had finally
reached what I wanted.
i have just realized now that, when autofiltering on one worksheet, I am
getting now the warning "fixed objects will move" which I have to click on
hundreds of times to get rid of! Odd enough not to appear any longer once all
items in the autofilter list have been selected once.

Can you please help me with this? I am getting really depressed as the work
was ready...
I have also tried to look at previous posts and the hint could be that I
have many comments in my worksheet, however I need them so they cannot be
deleted. I don't have any boxes or other objects.

Many thanks!
Best regards

--
Valeria
From: JLGWhiz on
Did you try putting Application.DisplayAlerts = False just before the
AutoFilter executes and then Application.DisplayAlerts = True after
AutoFilter executes.?

From: Valeria on
Hi, no I haven't: how do you express this with code? Would you put it in the
worsheet change event and not in a module I guess?
Many thanks for your very precious help.
Best regards
--
Valeria