From: Andre on
I don't know where to post this so I thought I'd start here.

I posted 2 messaged in the microsoft.public.sqlserver.integrationsvcs
newsgroup last Monday - neither have appeared. I reposted today and it
still hasn't shown up. The last message in that newsgroup is from
3/10/2010 - 5 days ago. This doesn't seem possible. Can one of you MVP's
please have someone investigate?

Thanks, Andre

From: Jay Konigsberg on
I posted a test to microsoft.public.sqlserver.integrationsvcs and it shows
up just fine.

Somehow, you're getting blocked by the spam, offensive language filter.
Examine your post carefully, change it and resubmit.

--
Jay Konigsberg
SQL Server DBA in Sacramento, CA

Live in Sacramento, CA?
Join the Sacramento SQL Server User Group on LinkedIn
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2825448&trk=anet_ug_hm&goback=%2Emyg

From: Andre on
Interesting. I promise the message has nothing offensive in it. Ok, I'll
try to reword and repost. Thanks.

Andre