From: ferroburak on
Hi,

I copied metodosnumericos libraries (from hpcalc) to home folder of Hp
50g and I need to use it. What should I do? Thanks. (I don't know
rpn..)
From: Gurveer on
On Dec 16, 9:21 pm, ferroburak <ferrobu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I copied metodosnumericos libraries (from hpcalc) to home folder of Hp
> 50g and I need to use it. What should I do? Thanks. (I don't know
> rpn..)

You need to store the library in one of the ports namely, 0:IRAM,
1:ERAM or 2:Flash in order to use the library. I prefer port 2. Put
the library on the stack and the port number which is 2 in this case.
Hit store and the library should be there. Before you run it, just
perform a warmstart which is done as - ON+F3. Make sure you hold the
ON key and then press F3 and release both afterwards. You should be
able to run the commands that exist in that library. If you want to
view all the commands that are there, go to the LIB menu which is
Right shift and 2.

Regards,

Gurveer