From: ferroburak on
Hi,
How can I learn the rpn language for hp 50g? Thanks in advance.
From: Janek Kozicki on
On Dec 20, 7:01 pm, ferroburak <ferrobu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> How can I learn the rpn language for hp 50g? Thanks in advance.

RPN is not language it's just a notation. Maybe you are talking about
RPL ? Reverse Polish Lisp?

But before you start learning RPL you should understand RPN on your
calc ;)

consider those calculations, expressed in Algebraic Notation: '3+2*2'
and '(3+2)*2'

in RPN that would be:

3 enter 2 enter 2 * +

and

3 enter 2 + 2 *

try it!

Janek Kozicki
From: ferroburak on
I don't get it. can you advice me a manual? Thanks.
From: ferroburak on
On 20 Aralık, 19:36, ferroburak <ferrobu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't get it. can you advice me a manual? Thanks.

Btw I meant rpn notation :)
From: Janek Kozicki on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_Polish_notation

I have "HP 48G Series User's Guide" and "HP48g Series Advanced User's
Reference Manual" and "Programming in System RPL".

You should be able to find some books not about 48G but 50G.

best regards
Janek Kozicki