From: terel on
I'm learning c#. I started trying to decipher microsoft.common.targets. I
deleted several parts and now my code won't compile.

Is there a way to get my compiler to reconstruct the file? Do I have to
build it all manually? When I try to build some of my files I get the error
The target "Build" does not exist in the project (MSB4057).
From: Mattias Sj?gren on
>Is there a way to get my compiler to reconstruct the file? Do I have to
>build it all manually? When I try to build some of my files I get the error
>The target "Build" does not exist in the project (MSB4057).

Try repairing your .NET framework installation.

Mattias

--
Mattias Sj?gren [C# MVP] mattias @ mvps.org
http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/ | http://www.dotnetinterop.com
From: terel on
Did that once and it didn't help. I'll trying again.

From: terel on
When you told me to repair the file, I knew I was on the right track. The
file actually has to be deleted in order for framkework to put it back. It's
back.

Thanks.