From: charissa on

Hi can somebody help me?
I'm trying to install microsoft office 2003 into my laptop and I had an
error that says "a required intallation file L4561403.CAB could not be
found".

It's not in the CD.....its not in my computer as well...

--
charissa
charissa's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=51475

http://forums.techarena.in