From: Adam on
I need some help please, My microsoft express mail was configured, and
correctly. I wanted to customize the tools bars to be able to to work with
mail template, how ever it didnt work I clieck on the help button and it
asked do I want it to go back to the default settings, of course I clicked
yes, it went through the process and reser the default settings, how ever,
now all of my emails that are imported through my pop through and not coming
back into the inbox, the ipop3 is configured correct, and test shows correct,
but again its not synchronixing and putting my emails back inot my outlook
mail at all . How do I retrieve my email history, this is for business and I
need my old email history sent back to me in outlook, please respond to
adam.kanji(a)ecommercedesigngroup.com or adam.kanji(a)gmail.com its urgent thank
you in advance.