From: Phoenix on
Two suggestions:
1) are there songs from the artists you mentioned with similar grooves? If
so, perhaps you could find midi files of those, and cut-and-paste the drum
parts as needed.
2) maybe try Groove Monkee? or SmartLoops? etc.? These sell individual
patterns, but they are reasonably priced.

From: jeffl on

Agreed. They just don't always have what I need.
Thanx-JL