From: Patrick Ben Koetter on
Asif,

* Asif Iqbal <vadud3(a)gmail.com>:
> well, I am looking for suggestions on how people took care of the
> dot-qmail part when
> they migrated from qmail to postfix. going back to my original email,
> I saw some suggestions
> how people did just that. but bringing that up to see if those steps
> are relevant.

can you be specific about which particular functionality/mechanism from
dot-qmail you want/need to migrate, so we can tell you how it would be done in
Postfix?

Speaking for myself I don't know what's in a dot-qmail file, but I know
Postfix and if you can describe in an abstract manner what you need, most
people on this list will be able to tell you how it is done in Postfix.

p(a)rick

justified.

saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH):

First  |  Prev  |