From: Bob H on
Does anyone know where I can find out about this file, miniex.ant?
I have it in my root folder, and it is zero bytes in size.
Thanks
--

Bob H
Leeds UK

From: Bert Kinney on
Hi Bob,

SimAnt for Windows Saved Game File
http://snipurl.com/kvs8

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

From: Bob H on
Hi Bert,
the link goes to a blank page almost.
I don't have any games on my PC, so I don't know how it got there. Oh ,
I did try a search with google before posting , but no luck there.
Thanks anyway

--

Bob H
Leeds UK

From: Bert Kinney on
Sorry, try this one Bob.

http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=ant&Search=Search

SimAnt for Windows Saved Game File with the .ant extensions.
Is SimAnt installed on the system or has it ever been?