From: Hoot on
trying to install office standard 2007. Did sucessfully install on lap top.
Unable to install on desk top. error message states that file SKU011.CAB is
missing. What do I do? Someone please assist. Thanks!
From: PvdG42 on

"Hoot" <Hoot(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> trying to install office standard 2007. Did sucessfully install on lap
> top.
> Unable to install on desk top. error message states that file SKU011.CAB
> is
> missing. What do I do? Someone please assist. Thanks!

You're asking in the wrong place. This discussion group is for .NET
framework/programming issues. You need an Office setup group, and here's how
to find it:

At this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

Open (in the treeview on the left) English, then Office and Desktop
Applications, then Office.

Under Office, you'll find the group for "Office Setup". Ask there.