From: BobG_MadisonSD on
I have a fixed IP and have sent my Linksys camera address to some friends
over time. Recently I got some feedback saying that people were not able to
install the viewer. I was thinking it was a browser security issue, but it
was not what I expected.

The certificate in the .cab file expired on 7/11/2009. The proper fix (if
available) would be to do a firmware upgrade of the camera to install a new
..cab file with a new certificate, but since the new file has not been posted
yet, you can do the install by setting your PC clock back to some time
between 6/8/2006 and 7/11/2009.
Good luck to all,

Bob G