From: Myk on
I currently have a list of names all in one column of cells that are
formatted last name, first name (with a space after the comma). I need to
change to first name last name. There are several names with no space after
the comma in case that matters.

Is there an easy way to make this change?

Thanks,
MYK
From: Luke M on
=TRIM(MID(A2,FIND(",",A2)+1,999))&" "&LEFT(A2,FIND(",",A2)-1)

This will handle both cases of having a space, or no space

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Jim Thomlinson on
Try a formula like this...

=TRIM(MID(A1, FIND(",", A1)+1, 256)) & " " & LEFT(A1, FIND(",", A1)-1)
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson